CRITERIA and ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Open to any man and woman living with a mild to moderate intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder.
- Be available 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday
- Lives on the Island of Montreal
- Completed high school
- Demonstrates abilities to use public transit
- Is willing to work in a group environment
- Is truly interested in working with a regular schedule
- Shows an interest in the arts.
Applicants accept that the assessment process is a prerequisite to join the l’Atelier le Fil d’Ariane. Living at l’Atelier is an essential step in the socialization and community integration process.