Our diversified program affords our artisans the opportunity to develop their personal and professional autonomy. Through embroidery, they can define themselves as artists and play a role as active citizens in society.
The cultural and artistic parts of the programs play a pivotal role in fostering the creative potential of our artisans. As such, museum visits are organized for all our artisans to keep experiencing this sense of awe. We also offer regular outings at the theatre or other educational and cultural venues.
- Admission criteria
- Activities schedule
- Embroidery craft workshop
- Artistic creation workshop
- Relationship management workshop
- Educational and Recreational activities
- Training in social integration
- In-house practicums
- External practicums